PDA

View Full Version : SUPER-affiliates ,Webmasters ,Business owners, Give this to your Subscribers it's Free

Globaldiscount2003
November 22nd 03, 02:40 AM
SUPER-affiliates ,Webmasters ,Business owners, Give this to your Subscribers it's Free

Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week?

My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT!

I’m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program.

My commissions are climbing very fast. I’m really excited!

This is the best ad copy I’ve read in months! It sells.

If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters.

The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury.

This will pay us for years to come as it is the first “Wave” of the NEW INTERNET.

I have never heard of something as pure and as strange as this. It makes so much common sense, no one will understand why we have not thought of it ourselves.

People are going mad for it.

3 days ago, when the news was released, I even heard big names (marketing gurus) in forums saying that they were changing their website to adapt it to this NEW INTERNET !!!

I stopped everything I was doing for a moment, to see what was falling on us.

When I sent one post about it to my list just to see what they thought of it, it paid me $2,668.00 in commissions within the next 5 hours.

My readers devoured it. I made 35 sales in one test broadcast of 700 opt-in readers.
This sells like hot cakes.

It's crazy!

I'm not alone, everybody is talking about this at this hour.

Thousands are purchasing Stephan Ducharme's
amazing NEW VERSION of his best-seller...

"How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Website Without Paying A Dime in advertising - VERSION 2"

Stephan has just finished his long awaited, up-dated
version this week.

The Solo Ad is extremely POWERFUL.
It pulls an average of 5 out of 100 readers.

It's the most impressive Solo Ad I've come
across in months.

You will get 40% of each $197 sale.

Click here to get your ad copy with customized affiliate link:
http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=13968

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20031104194551I6m9JbJ5