PDA

View Full Version : ? how would i use a dv camcorder to be used as a web cam 320x240

3d
November 16th 03, 03:23 AM
nq =] is it through some software is it possible if not what is a good
midrange webcam around 50-75

David Gerard
November 16th 03, 06:33 PM
You would be much better off to invest in a capture card for your
dv,..similar monies but much better performance

"3d" > wrote in message
k.net...
> nq =] is it through some software is it possible if not what is a good
> midrange webcam around 50-75

3d
November 17th 03, 02:48 AM
In article >,
says...
> You would be much better off to invest in a capture card for your
> dv,..similar monies but much better performance
>

> "3d" > wrote in message
> k.net...
> > nq =] is it through some software is it possible if not what is a good
> > midrange webcam around 50-75

thanks r those pci or fire wire external would be my top choice
nq u got ne recomendations