PDA

View Full Version : Micro Innov IC 100C and Windows XP won't work

Jay
November 12th 03, 03:18 AM
I just purchased an MI IC100C and can't get an image from it on
Windows XP. I have downloaded the drivers for XP from MI's website as
they advised but no luck. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the
drivers and software with no success. I can get the green light on the
camera to come on and the computer recognizes the camera but when I go
into settings in either Messenger or Netmeeting it won't display an
image. I also have a Creative Webcam and it works fine. I have
exchanged the camera already so I know that the camera should be
working. MI's tech support is useless.

Can anyone help???