PDA

View Full Version : Beware: TrackerPod sends SPAM!

RickB
November 10th 03, 10:24 AM
I submitted an issue to their technical support. Now I am getting SPAM from
TrackerPod that has no way to unsubscribe from their mailing list. In
addition, if there is a way to unsubscribe from their mailing list online, I
certainly can't find it.

I have now gone from being disappointed in the TrackerPod software to being
an active critic and lobbyist against the company. I just changed my email
address 2 weeks ago to get off spammers lists and they are compromising me.

Jeff Mason
November 17th 03, 03:14 PM
ouch