PDA

View Full Version : I have windows Media encoder 9

Leo Reyes
November 5th 03, 08:59 PM
Now that I have this downloaded, how do I get into a chat room? I checked
my cheap Itel web cam and it works wonderful. It even does 30 frames and
looks sharper.

Leo Reyes
November 5th 03, 09:08 PM
"Leo Reyes" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Now that I have this downloaded, how do I get into a chat room? I checked
> my cheap Itel web cam and it works wonderful. It even does 30 frames and
> looks sharper.

Tony Sutton
November 5th 03, 09:28 PM
"Leo Reyes" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Now that I have this downloaded, how do I get into a chat room? I checked
> my cheap Itel web cam and it works wonderful. It even does 30 frames and
> looks sharper.

Er, Windows Media Encoder is not a chat program, it's an encoder, used to
encode your videos.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Patrick Cook
November 7th 03, 08:27 AM
Hi everyone:

"Tony Sutton" > wrote in message
> "Leo Reyes" > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > Now that I have this downloaded, how do I get into a chat room? I
checked
> > my cheap Itel web cam and it works wonderful. It even does 30 frames and
> > looks sharper.
> >

> Er, Windows Media Encoder is not a chat program, it's an encoder, used to
> encode your videos.

Yeah what Tony said.

You want a program such as Yahoo! or MSN Messenger. There's also a program
out there called "Visual IRC", but I don't know very much about that
program, though I do have it. :-) I forgot where you can get it though (I
think it's listed on CNET Download.com though).

Hope this helps :-)

Cheers for now everyone :-)

Patrick Cook

Denver, Colorado