PDA

View Full Version : ICUII 5.9

Francis
October 25th 03, 01:26 PM
I was wondering if anyone has a registration code for the new version of
ICUII 5.9 I would love to use the program but can't afford to buy it if you
guys could get me a rego I would be forever thankful.

thank you

regards

Francis

Tony Sutton
October 25th 03, 03:23 PM
"Francis" > wrote in message
> I was wondering if anyone has a registration code for the new version of
> ICUII 5.9 I would love to use the program but can't afford to buy it if
you
> guys could get me a rego I would be forever thankful.

If you can afford a computer and an ISP, I'm sure you can afford to buy the
software.

If you can't afford it, tough, and find a freeware version of a different
software.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!