PDA

View Full Version : sound settings disturbed

Linea Recta
October 22nd 03, 10:02 PM
I often capture video(+ sound) from a Matrox TV card. Sound is through aux
in of SB Audigy.
Now I installed a Logitech QuickCam Zoom. The webcam works OK, and uses its
own mic.
But... when I use Ulead mediaStudio 7 to capture from TV card again, the
sound settings are modified each time and it seems to use the webcam mic.

How can I assign a default sound device per application? Or do I have to
change this setting each time manually?? I hope not!

Windows 2000SP4

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

Jisha
October 23rd 03, 06:28 AM
try disabling the web-cam's cruddy mic in 'Device Manager"