PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Image Studio Software

PC
October 20th 03, 07:01 PM
I bought a Pro 4000 webcam for my son and was impressed by the image
quality and software suite that came with it. I fancy a webcam for
myself but don't want to spend as much again; if I buy the Quickcam
Zoom, will the software from the Pro 4000 work with it (it's the Image
Studio bundled stuff)? It's the motion-sensing and animation
facilities that I really want. The other question is, is the CCD the
same as on the more expensive model or am I just going to have to fork
out for the posh item?

TIA
Pete