PDA

View Full Version : Logitech - bad info

Linea Recta
October 20th 03, 06:33 PM
I've been surfing the Logitech site for information about their webcams. I
found the products alright, but I'm dissapointed about the shallowness of
information. Very little "message in the media". I suppose they aim at
random buyers.

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

Linea Recta
October 21st 03, 10:09 PM
Still, I bought a Logitech QuickCam Zoom today. It works great!

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

"Linea Recta" > schreef in bericht
> I've been surfing the Logitech site for information about their webcams. I
> found the products alright, but I'm dissapointed about the shallowness of
> information. Very little "message in the media". I suppose they aim at
> random buyers.
>

> --
> regards,
>
> |\ /|
> | \/ |@rk
> \../
> \/os

Harry
October 22nd 03, 01:53 PM
I totally agree with you.
The info they provided is of little help.

"Linea Recta" > wrote in message
> I've been surfing the Logitech site for information about their webcams. I
> found the products alright, but I'm dissapointed about the shallowness of
> information. Very little "message in the media". I suppose they aim at
> random buyers.
>

> --
> regards,
>
> |\ /|
> | \/ |@rk
> \../
> \/os

Smurfinaus
October 24th 03, 01:52 PM
"Linea Recta" > wrote in
:

> I've been surfing the Logitech site for information about their
> webcams. I found the products alright, but I'm dissapointed about the
> shallowness of information. Very little "message in the media". I
> suppose they aim at random buyers.

Ive read a few reviews on Logitech's. I too have a hard time finding info
on webcams. However it seems Logitech for all there popularity - the
weakness is that the quality of the pics are not too crash hot to say the
least...