PDA

View Full Version : Re: Looking for reviews

SLayER
October 20th 03, 06:09 PM
creative pc cam 800

http://uk.europe.creative.com/products/product.asp?prod=465

regards slayer

"DH" (axe the x's)> wrote in message
> Thanks in advance.
>
> I am looking into purchasing a new webcam to play with. I am looking for
> links to reviews and comparisons of cams so that I can make a an informed
> decision.
>
> Again thanks,
>
> Dave H.

DH
October 21st 03, 02:47 AM
"SLayER" > wrote in message
> creative pc cam 800
>
> http://uk.europe.creative.com/products/product.asp?prod=465
>
> regards slayer
>

> "DH" (axe the x's)> wrote in message
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > I am looking into purchasing a new webcam to play with. I am looking
for
> > links to reviews and comparisons of cams so that I can make a an
informed
> > decision.
> >
> > Again thanks,
> >
> > Dave H.

Thanks slayer,

I was hoping for some comparisons and reviews of the multiple cams.

When it comes to comparisons of sound cards, video cards, hard drives,
modems, printers ......... , they are a dime a dozen. Hasn't anyone
tackled the war on the webcams?

Dave H.

Smurfinaus
October 24th 03, 01:53 PM
"DH" (axe the x's)> wrote in news:bn238l$sjtl0$1@ID-
98730.news.uni-berlin.de:

> "SLayER" > wrote in message
>> creative pc cam 800
>>
>> http://uk.europe.creative.com/products/product.asp?prod=465
>>
>> regards slayer
>>

>> "DH" (axe the x's)> wrote in message
>> > Thanks in advance.
>> >
>> > I am looking into purchasing a new webcam to play with. I am
looking
> for
>> > links to reviews and comparisons of cams so that I can make a an
> informed
>> > decision.
>> >
>> > Again thanks,
>> >
>> > Dave H.
>> >

> Thanks slayer,
>
> I was hoping for some comparisons and reviews of the multiple cams.
>
> When it comes to comparisons of sound cards, video cards, hard drives,
> modems, printers ......... , they are a dime a dozen. Hasn't anyone
> tackled the war on the webcams?
>
> Dave H.

I had a problem trying to find comparisons as well. Eopinions.com or
something like that has SOME reviews and comparisons...