PDA

View Full Version : Creative Web cam

Edouard MAINARD
October 19th 03, 12:20 PM
Help !

Hello every body !
Just bought a creative web cam and the install went fine; Everything is ok
until I request my correspondant to accept the webcam dialog. The system
hangs !
Can someone help me ?
My config : Celeron 533 w/128 ram and DSL512Ko
Thanks

SLayER
October 19th 03, 09:00 PM
you need more ram than that to run the pc never mind hungry things suck as
webcams

and that processor just wont do either....

spend some money on yr system...

you need at least 256 but i recommend 512....

regards slayer