PDA

View Full Version : 2 pci capture cards in one computer

Pat
October 18th 03, 04:20 PM
I purchased 2 Hauppauge WinTV PCI cards for capturing and streaming 2
composite sources. I need to have them both working at the same time.
WebcamXP and Webcam32 both have problems with this (as far as I can tell).
Both inputs are seen in the source dropdown but the video is black.
Hauppauge tech support tells me not to use 2 at the same time.

Has anyone made 2 pci video sources work and what software did you use?

Thanks!

Pat

Electro
October 21st 03, 01:17 PM
I found that if I used a Hauppauge card with Hauppauge own drivers, and
added another un-branded BT878 capture card with standard drivers, such as
the link that Si mentions, I was able to get 2 cards to work in one machine.

It's been working fine for a good 2 years :-)

--
-Dave

www.electrocam.co.uk
ElectroCam :: Don't just look, look around.

et...