PDA

View Full Version : Timershot Powertoy

Ted M. Otero IV
September 29th 03, 09:15 AM
I was just curious if anyone has any thoughts on a problem I have: the free
Timershot Powertoy for Windows XP sounds like it's simple and works great.
The only problem I have is that it doesn't seem to recognize my webcam. I
have a Creative Labs Webcam 3, and the drivers seem to be working just fine.
In fact, it appears on the device manager under "imaging devices" as: "Video
Blaster WebCam 3 (WDM)"

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Ted M. Otero IV
September 29th 03, 09:18 AM
Specifically, timershot says: no device available. And the drop-down list
isn't populated.

"Ted M. Otero IV" > wrote in message
> I was just curious if anyone has any thoughts on a problem I have: the
free
> Timershot Powertoy for Windows XP sounds like it's simple and works great.
> The only problem I have is that it doesn't seem to recognize my webcam. I
> have a Creative Labs Webcam 3, and the drivers seem to be working just
fine.
> In fact, it appears on the device manager under "imaging devices" as:
"Video
> Blaster WebCam 3 (WDM)"
>
> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Greg Eshleman
September 29th 03, 10:59 AM
Hmmm, I have a Logitech cam and timershot works fine, I use it all the time
for time lapse animations.
Not sure what to tell you.