PDA

View Full Version : Re: creative pc-cam 880

SLayER
September 27th 03, 10:40 AM
"Abe Coates" > wrote in message
> I am thinking of buying one of these cameras and I am looking into some
input from anyone who has
> bought one. The price iI am looking at is $199.99 Canadian. I figure that
isn't to bad a price for a
> 3.0 mp camera plus a web cam to boot.

here mate i had a pc cam 300... and i had no complaints at all.....the pic
qas a good quality for its time....ok not huge but was good quality.... the
best thing i foud with these cams was the amazing battery life.....they wold
last months without changing...

i dont know if they have changed things since i had my old 300 but if they
havent they are more than worth it...

3 mega pixel too.....i mean thats just so cool..

i have a fuji 2 mega pixel with zoom and alll that and the batteries last a
whole hour sometimes....

you wanna swap with the pc cam when yu get it let me know...

regards slayer