PDA

View Full Version : Canon VC-C3

David Gerard
September 26th 03, 04:19 AM
Looking for opinions about VC-C3. Saw a few on ebay for around $300. Can't
seem to find any info on web control of the camera. Their LiveControl is
expensive and I believe for the server cameras only. Like the quality I have
seen in the demos but no reference to software. Mucho THanks...David

Electro
September 27th 03, 06:08 PM
You want to get yourself a Sony EVI-D30, better camera and round about the
same price if your lucky.

-Dave

www.electrocam.co.uk
ElectroCam :: Don't just look, look around.