PDA

View Full Version : RE Drivers for microtek eyestar

Graham Clark
September 23rd 03, 01:44 PM
Hi, does anyone know where i can get drivers for an old microtek eyestar
parallel webcam. I have done a search on the web but all the links that
appear to contain the drivers are dead. I would be greatfull for any help, I
can't find the CD.

Cheers

Graham

SLayER
September 24th 03, 06:08 AM
"Graham Clark" > wrote in message
> Hi, does anyone know where i can get drivers for an old microtek eyestar
> parallel webcam. I have done a search on the web but all the links that
> appear to contain the drivers are dead. I would be greatfull for any help,
> can't find the CD.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> --
> Graham

graham.. go to www.drivers.com

username: drivers

password: all

when the site pops up click on the box upper left that says device drivers

then search for what you need in old database.. come back and let us know
what happens and if you are succesfull..

regards slayer