PDA

View Full Version : Intel CS330 Create&Share AutoSnapshot won't do 640x480???

mike
September 16th 03, 04:57 AM
I want to implement a security cam with my Intel CS330.
The Create and Share Autosnapshot application that comes
with the camera does what I want,
but I can't figure out how to save images at 640x480.
I defaults to 320x240 and there seems no way to change it.

I tried about a dozen freeware applications. They either
didn't work or completely hozed my system.

I found some eztwain examples but it looks like the free version
doesn't do what I want.

What's the simplest FREE way to get an image from the camera
to a file unattended. Something that limits the time or number
of snapshots won't help. I need an application or some VB6
freeware tools that work in win98se and will let me capture an
unlimited number of frames over an unlimited time period.
Unattended, so no popup screens or manual intervention.

Thanks, mike
Return address is good.

laptops and parts Test Equipment
4in/400Wout ham linear amp.
Honda CB-125S
400cc Dirt Bike 2003 miles $550
Police Scanner, Color LCD overhead projector
Tek 2465 $800, ham radio, 30pS pulser

Denied1
September 24th 03, 06:07 PM
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:57:33 -0700, mike > wrote:

>I want to implement a security cam with my Intel CS330.
>The Create and Share Autosnapshot application that comes
>with the camera does what I want,
>but I can't figure out how to save images at 640x480.
>I defaults to 320x240 and there seems no way to change it.
>
>I tried about a dozen freeware applications. They either
>didn't work or completely hozed my system.
>
>I found some eztwain examples but it looks like the free version
>doesn't do what I want.
>
>What's the simplest FREE way to get an image from the camera
>to a file unattended. Something that limits the time or number
>of snapshots won't help. I need an application or some VB6
>freeware tools that work in win98se and will let me capture an
>unlimited number of frames over an unlimited time period.
>Unattended, so no popup screens or manual intervention.
>
>Thanks, mike
>Return address is good.
You might give Pryme a try its will capture at any interval set also
does live recording. www.hilo.dk/pryme