PDA

View Full Version : EZONICS WEB CAM

~~~AllisonWonderland~~~
September 11th 03, 07:21 PM
Hello all,
My name is James Allison

I was given an EZONICS web cam, and it all works, except for one little
problem... It looks like I am in a green aquarium!

What to do about this?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

SLayER
September 11th 03, 09:04 PM
"~~~AllisonWonderland~~~" > wrote in message
> Hello all,
> My name is James Allison
>
> I was given an EZONICS web cam, and it all works, except for one little
> problem... It looks like I am in a green aquarium!
>
> What to do about this?
>
> Any info would be greatly appreciated.

whats wrong with a green aquarium??

anyway show us ,,,,, have you uploaded to somewhere so we can see?

check the cameras properties in control panel....if they are there....or did
the cam come with a cd?

maybe the camera is just broke,,thats why it was given to you?

regards slayer

Marvin Rosen
September 11th 03, 10:58 PM
1. What color are your walls?
2. Try using a fluorescent or incandescent light source.

"~~~AllisonWonderland~~~" > wrote in message
> Hello all,
> My name is James Allison
>
> I was given an EZONICS web cam, and it all works, except for one little
> problem... It looks like I am in a green aquarium!
>
> What to do about this?
>
> Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick Cook
September 14th 03, 02:56 AM
Hi everyone:

"Marvin Rosen" > wrote in message
> 1. What color are your walls?
> 2. Try using a fluorescent or incandescent light source.
>
> "~~~AllisonWonderland~~~" > wrote in message
> > Hello all,
> > My name is James Allison
> >
> > I was given an EZONICS web cam, and it all works, except for one little
> > problem... It looks like I am in a green aquarium!
> >
> > What to do about this?
> >
> > Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what's your cam page URL??? This is to help diagnose what may be your
problem. I'm not interested in a "show".

Cheers for now :-)

Patrick

---