PDA

View Full Version : Camarades on own webpage

Yngve
September 7th 03, 07:38 PM
Hi,

have tried to implement my camarades-webcam on my own web-page with
any success.. Are there some thing on the server that block access
from other pages than Camarades?

The Stare
September 8th 03, 03:04 AM
"Yngve" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> have tried to implement my camarades-webcam on my own web-page with
> any success.. Are there some thing on the server that block access
> from other pages than Camarades?

I have one setup there. Not sure what your question or problem is however.

Electro
September 8th 03, 06:35 PM
You are correct, the newer version of the camarades server has referrer
blocking.

I use the old version of the exe file that doesn't block, so I can run the
scripts on any webpage and view the camera.

You could try modifying webcam.conf file, and remove the referral and steal
image paths, I've not tested this this yet.

Or you could get in touch and I'll send you the 2.26 version of the program.
--
-Dave
www.electro.ath.cx

"Yngve" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> have tried to implement my camarades-webcam on my own web-page with
> any success.. Are there some thing on the server that block access
> from other pages than Camarades?

Yngve
September 9th 03, 05:45 PM
On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:35:49 +0000 (UTC), "Electro"
> wrote:

>You are correct, the newer version of the camarades server has referrer
>blocking.
>
>I use the old version of the exe file that doesn't block, so I can run the
>scripts on any webpage and view the camera.
>
>You could try modifying webcam.conf file, and remove the referral and steal
>image paths, I've not tested this this yet.
>
>Or you could get in touch and I'll send you the 2.26 version of the program.

I didnt find any "referral" in webcam.conf.

BTW; are there any other, good freeware that gives allmost live-video
stream direct in a web-browser?

Yngve

Yngve
September 9th 03, 05:46 PM
I didnt find any referral in the webcam.conf.

Can you please...???

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:35:49 +0000 (UTC), in alt.comp.periphs.webcam
you wrote:

>You are correct, the newer version of the camarades server has referrer
>blocking.
>
>I use the old version of the exe file that doesn't block, so I can run the
>scripts on any webpage and view the camera.
>
>You could try modifying webcam.conf file, and remove the referral and steal
>image paths, I've not tested this this yet.
>
>Or you could get in touch and I'll send you the 2.26 version of the program.

Electro
September 10th 03, 10:31 AM
If you follow a URL in my post, you can contact me privately.

--
-Dave