PDA

View Full Version : Follow the bouncing ball??

zaphodbeeb
September 7th 03, 04:29 PM
I have seen a web cam in use in Comet with a form of screensaver - a ball
bouncing around the screen - that interacts with the webcam picture. The
ball is deflected by the head of anyone in picture and can be knocked into a
hoop at the side of the screen. Unfortunately I can't remember the web cam
manufacturer as the software almost certainly came with it.

Anyone seen this, any ideas where to find the software?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

zaphodbeeb
September 7th 03, 05:35 PM
Just had a nudge re manufacturer - It was Intel, their Pocket PC camera - no
sign of software on their site - still looking for any help ypu can give!!

Thanks

"zaphodbeeb" > wrote in message
> I have seen a web cam in use in Comet with a form of screensaver - a ball
> bouncing around the screen - that interacts with the webcam picture. The
> ball is deflected by the head of anyone in picture and can be knocked into
> hoop at the side of the screen. Unfortunately I can't remember the web
cam
> manufacturer as the software almost certainly came with it.
>
> Anyone seen this, any ideas where to find the software?
>
> Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Tony Sutton
September 7th 03, 06:36 PM
"zaphodbeeb" > wrote in message

> Anyone seen this, any ideas where to find the software?

Perhaps you're thinking of Logitech® QuickCam® Pro 4000 ?

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=products/details&CRID=4&CONTENTID=5042&countryid=18&languageid=1

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!