PDA

View Full Version : new cam

SLayER
September 5th 03, 05:59 AM
im buying a wireless cam today,,,anybody got any experiences they want to
share about these cams?

ill have it uploading to my site as soon as i get it running....

regards slayer

nigga.no-ip.com (webcam site)

http://nigga.no-ip.com/

--

if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \.

ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO INITIALIZE.
KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

Lothar
September 5th 03, 04:46 PM
In article >,
"SLayER" > wrote:

> im buying a wireless cam today,,,anybody got any experiences they want to
> share about these cams?
>
> ill have it uploading to my site as soon as i get it running....
>
> regards slayer
>
> nigga.no-ip.com (webcam site)
>
> http://nigga.no-ip.com/

All I can say is don't buy X10.

SLayER
September 6th 03, 11:56 AM
"Lothar" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "SLayER" > wrote:
>
> > im buying a wireless cam today,,,anybody got any experiences they want
> > share about these cams?
> >
> > ill have it uploading to my site as soon as i get it running....
> >
> > regards slayer
> >
> > nigga.no-ip.com (webcam site)
> >
> > http://nigga.no-ip.com/
>
> All I can say is don't buy X10.

thats interesting.....i do have x10 controls for the lights and some
aplliances...

anyway the wireless camera is a bit crap.....

regards slayer

totojepast
September 21st 03, 06:41 PM
> > > http://nigga.no-ip.com/
> >
> > All I can say is don't buy X10.
>
> thats interesting.....i do have x10 controls for the lights and some
> aplliances...
>
> anyway the wireless camera is a bit crap.....

If you live in Europe, you may consider the Decam (DECT Camera)
described at

http://mobil.idnes.cz/mobilni_komunikace/decam030910.html

http://www.decam.cz/main.htm

I am not sure whether DECT is legal in the States or not (probably
not). Has anyone tried using DECT there?

TJP