PDA

View Full Version : help me creative go plus !!!

Alle
September 1st 03, 01:38 PM
Hi, i'm Alex from Italy.
I have a creative webcam go plus and i can't use it witn MSN Messenger 6.0,
can you help me?

Thank you very much

SLayER
September 1st 03, 08:28 PM
what happens when yu run the video and audio tuning wizard?

cant help without more info

regards slayer

--

if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \.

ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO INITIALIZE.
KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

Alle
September 1st 03, 08:47 PM
there's only the grey screen without the image, i have win 2ooo
thank you

"SLayER" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> what happens when yu run the video and audio tuning wizard?
>
> cant help without more info
>
> regards slayer
>
> --
>

> if the following image offends then dont look at it...
>

> /'_/)
> ,/_ /
> / /
> /'_'/' '/'_'7,
> /'/ / / /"
> ('( ' ' _~/
> \ '
> '\' \ _7
> \ (
> \ \.
>

> ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
INITIALIZE.
> KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

Lothar
September 2nd 03, 12:47 AM
Hey SLayER,

I'd just thought I mention that your habit of not quoting the text
you're replying to leaves me confused sometimes. I almost never have
the previous post available to refer to, so I'm not sure what you are
referring to. I don't suppose I could ask you to leave a bit in from
the post your answering, could I? Hmmm? Pretty please!

And I should also say that your frequent posts are appreciated. Keeps
it lively in here!

SLayER
September 2nd 03, 05:57 AM
"Lothar" > wrote in message
> Hey SLayER,
>
> I'd just thought I mention that your habit of not quoting the text
> you're replying to leaves me confused sometimes. I almost never have
> the previous post available to refer to, so I'm not sure what you are
> referring to. I don't suppose I could ask you to leave a bit in from
> the post your answering, could I? Hmmm? Pretty please!
>
> And I should also say that your frequent posts are appreciated. Keeps
> it lively in here!

yeah yeah i hadnt set up outlook to do the reply thing......you know how it
is,,,been busy....

i noticed this group is getting a little livelier so thought id participate
a little.....

plus i have gathered a little knowledge from here and there....

so im happy to help if i can.....

plus i have a fascination with trying every webcam i can.....

anyway ill try to include the op when i can remember ...

lata dudes

regards slayer

--

"Lothar" > wrote in message
> Hey SLayER,
>
> I'd just thought I mention that your habit of not quoting the text
> you're replying to leaves me confused sometimes. I almost never have
> the previous post available to refer to, so I'm not sure what you are
> referring to. I don't suppose I could ask you to leave a bit in from
> the post your answering, could I? Hmmm? Pretty please!
>
> And I should also say that your frequent posts are appreciated. Keeps
> it lively in here!

Alle
September 2nd 03, 10:07 AM
So who can help me?