PDA

View Full Version : 3Com Home Connect with XP?

RG
September 1st 03, 04:09 AM
Hello,

I have a 3Com Home Connect web camera and was using it with 98SE. Is XP
Home Edition ok to run this camera? Any ideas if not? Thank you.

RG

SLayER
September 1st 03, 05:51 AM
yeah course it is...

--

if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \.

ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO INITIALIZE.
KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

Leo Enriquez
September 1st 03, 07:47 AM
usually when you start to install a new program in your computer (windows
XP), the computer itself looks into the program and see if this program is
compatible with XP; if not it will tell you and I'll recomend you to do not
install it!...Usually it says that if you install an incompatible program,
you might have some problems with the computer and/or someother programs
when you run them!...

"RG" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a 3Com Home Connect web camera and was using it with 98SE. Is XP
> Home Edition ok to run this camera? Any ideas if not? Thank you.
>
> RG

John T Maguire
September 1st 03, 01:05 PM
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 04:51:04 +0000 (UTC), "SLayER"
> wrote:

>yeah course it is...

A 24 line sig on a 4 word message - that I find offensive, I
guess rules don't apply to you because you think your cool,
huh?

>--
>

>if the following image offends then dont look at it...
>

> /'_/)
> ,/_ /
> / /
> /'_'/' '/'_'7,
> /'/ / / /"
> ('( ' ' _~/
> \ '
> '\' \ _7
> \ (
> \ \.
>

>ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO INITIALIZE.
>KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

--
John T Maguire, Kennebunkport
Mutley's Page; http://216.71.134.230/MUTLEYS/MUTLEY.HTM

July 2nd 05, 04:49 PM
"RG" > wrote in news:%Ly4b.20455$Go4.20027@lakeread01:

> Hello,
>
> I have a 3Com Home Connect web camera and was using it with 98SE. Is XP
> Home Edition ok to run this camera? Any ideas if not? Thank you.
>
> RG

I have the same cam. I'm trying to find anyone that might have made some XP
drivers for it. 3com/Vicam no longer support it, and the last driver set
they made doesn't work with XP (fully). Anyone?

Tuberat

Si Ballenger
July 2nd 05, 06:13 PM
On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:49:55 -0500,
wrote:

>"RG" > wrote in news:%Ly4b.20455$Go4.20027@lakeread01:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a 3Com Home Connect web camera and was using it with 98SE. Is XP
>> Home Edition ok to run this camera? Any ideas if not? Thank you.
>>
>> RG
>>

>I have the same cam. I'm trying to find anyone that might have made some XP
>drivers for it. 3com/Vicam no longer support it, and the last driver set
>they made doesn't work with XP (fully). Anyone?
>
>Tuberat

You may want to try the drivers for the below watchport cam.

http://www.ionetworks.com/products/environmentalmonitoring/watchportv.jsp
http://www.ionetworks.com/support/epdrivers.jsp