PDA

View Full Version : Re: Video Card Upgrade

MARTI
August 24th 03, 09:52 PM
"Si Ballenger" > schreef in bericht
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:02:16 -0700, Littleguy
> > wrote:
>
> >I have a Logitech 4000 Pro webcam and am not happy with the streaming
> >video. I've already tried some other cams, so i'm not certain that
> >it's the cams performance that is at issue here.
> >
> >My video card that came with my system is a nVidia Geforce4 MX 440.
> >I'd like to upgrade this card to a high end quality one.
> >
> >Suggestions?
>
> Find a webcam on the net that has the quality video you like,
> then ask the owner what brand of cam it is. Seeing one in action
> is helpful.

i have the same cam and videocard without any probs streaming vid will be
around 15 / 20 fps
what kind of internet connection you have ?

also try this disable the auto settings in the cam software