PDA

View Full Version : Re: Will I be able to ...

santa
August 22nd 03, 11:02 PM
You'll be able swim and ride horseback just like the ads say.

See if you can figure it out
claus
"mad amoeba" > wrote in message
.net...
: ...talk to my mother using a webcam. We are both using broadband cable. My
: system is:
: 2.4 Ghz Pentium
: windows 2000
: 1 Gb RAM
: Gainward GeForce 3 Ti200 128 Mb Gold Sample Video Card
:
: hers:
: 1.5 Ghz Althon
: windows XP
: 512 Gb RAM
: ATI 8500LE 64 Mb RAM
:
: I benchmarked my internet connection and I can do at least 8000kbps.
: I would like to use both video and sound.
:
: The following camera can do both:
:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=products/details&CRID=4&CONTENTID=5042&countryid=19&languageid=1
:
: it's getting some good and some bad review but I don't know if there is a
: difference between
:
: Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000
:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006HMPK/qid=1061260298/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/102-8685113-1352145?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846
:
: and
:
: Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 Web Cam
:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00007FS0J/qid=1061260298/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_3/102-8685113-1352145?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846
:
: it looks like most of the positive reviews talk about the 'quickcam pro
4000
: web cam' but everyone still references it as 'quickcam pro 4000'.
:
:
: So...my question is=>is the camera I want to buy a good choice and will I
be
: able to use it to successfully talk to my mother using video and sound.
:
: thanks a lot for all the replies.
:
: