PDA

View Full Version : Re: Can I reduce quality to get better a refresh rate with Logitech 4000

JL
August 18th 03, 01:36 PM
"Teresa Tunnell" > wrote in message >...
> I've just bought a Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 and get a very good picture
> with it. However, I get vey poor refresh rates with MSN Messenger 6. I see
> better refresh rates from friends non Logitech webcams. Is there any way to
> reduce the picture quality of Logitech web cam to improve refresh rates.
> All I can find in the documentation is that the software automatically
> adjusts for the speed of the connection, but there is no mention of how to
> make adjustments manually in favour of refresh rates.
>
> Thanks
>
> Teresa

I don't think that 4000 has that option anymore. I used to have 3000
and on that you were able to the refresh rate, but after I installed
drivers for 4000 and starter to use it, that option is not available
anymore.