PDA

View Full Version : vesta drivers

Geronimo
August 15th 03, 11:31 AM
where can I get drivers for my Philips Vesta (PCVC 675K) for WinXP. Please
help. I looked everywhere but all I can find is updates. Philips also
doesn't give drivers on their wab pages.

--
************************************************** *******************
Pozdrav !

Geronimo
ICQ 44013616

Remove "_SPAM_SUCKS_" from E-Mail address to reply
************************************************** *******************

Lothar
August 15th 03, 02:57 PM
In article >,
"Geronimo" > wrote:

> where can I get drivers for my Philips Vesta (PCVC 675K) for WinXP. Please
> help. I looked everywhere but all I can find is updates. Philips also
> doesn't give drivers on their wab pages.

If you don't have the original driver disk, email phillips and see if
they will send it to you. How is it you have the cam and not the
software disk?

Tony Sutton
August 15th 03, 04:33 PM
"Lothar" > wrote in message

> If you don't have the original driver disk, email phillips and see if
> they will send it to you. How is it you have the cam and not the
> software disk?

Perhaps he lost it? Or the CD has been damaged?

Or if we look at is question... he is asking for Windows XP drivers, maybe
Phillips do not make it?

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Geronimo
August 15th 03, 07:45 PM
my CD is destroyed and I tryed to contact philips few months ago but they
did't want to send me CD. I tryed to contact them today again and I'm
waiting for response.

"Tony Sutton" > wrote in message
> "Lothar" > wrote in message
> >
> > If you don't have the original driver disk, email phillips and see if
> > they will send it to you. How is it you have the cam and not the
> > software disk?
>
> Perhaps he lost it? Or the CD has been damaged?
>
> Or if we look at is question... he is asking for Windows XP drivers, maybe
> Phillips do not make it?
>
> --
>
> - Tony Sutton
> - http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
> I support family values wholeheartedly. --Chas Addams.

Lothar
August 16th 03, 04:03 PM
In article >,
"Tony Sutton" > wrote:

> "Lothar" > wrote in message
> >
> > If you don't have the original driver disk, email phillips and see if
> > they will send it to you. How is it you have the cam and not the
> > software disk?
>
> Perhaps he lost it? Or the CD has been damaged?
>
> Or if we look at is question... he is asking for Windows XP drivers, maybe
> Phillips do not make it?

The updates on the phillips site will work on XP, but they require the
original disks.

Maybe someone on this forum has the same cam and would be willing to
give you a copy of the CD for a small fee.

Geronimo
August 18th 03, 09:37 AM
I'm trying to achieve that for a very long time.