PDA

View Full Version : Broadcast

J C
August 9th 03, 04:19 PM
Can anyone tell me any good websites where I can broadcast for free

and/or

How can I create my own website and have a live stream from my webcam

Thanks
JC

Ken
August 9th 03, 04:45 PM
On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:22:03 +0200, Daniel Peter Staude
> wrote:

> > Can anyone tell me any good websites where I can broadcast for free
>
> use ur own site, just need a script that knows your current provider-ip!

Like my camera
http://w1.857.telia.com/~u85710476/came05gb.html

Patrick Cook
August 10th 03, 08:03 AM
Hi everyone:

"Si Ballenger" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 15:19:08 GMT, "J C"
> > wrote:
>
> >Can anyone tell me any good websites where I can broadcast for free
> >
> >and/or
> >
> >How can I create my own website and have a live stream from my webcam
> >
> >Thanks
> >JC
>
> Your net connection, desired end results, and equipment may
> determing which method is most practical for you. Most webcam
> packages can get your video on the net. Below is a list of webcam
> packages (maybe a little out of date). Ivista, Webcam32, and
> VisionGS use java applets so no special software is needed on the
> client machines. Bottom is my webcam test page where you can see
> a fairly simple no frills setup.
>
> http://myhome.hanafos.com/~soonjp/wcam.html
> http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/ppswitcher-demo.htm

Not to play "one-upsmanship" on Si as I don't think I could set up the test
page he did, but here are my two URLs. You need only click on one of them
as they both have the same LIVE video. :-)

http://kpdcnetradio.tripod.com/webcam.html
http://www.qsl.net/kb0oxd/webcam.html

Cheers for now :-)

Patrick Cook

Denver, Colorado
http://kpdcnetradio.tripod.com/webcam.html
http://www.qsl.net/kb0oxd/webcam.html

P.S.: Like Si Bellinger's test page, my cam pages use the iVista software
with audio enabled so you can HEAR as well as see what's going on. :-)

---

Roseb441702
August 11th 03, 03:27 AM
>> >Can anyone tell me any good websites where I can broadcast for free
>> >
>> >and/or
>> >
>> >How can I create my own website and have a live stream from my webcam

Well like the others here I have a webcam on one of my pages though its still
in the "testing" stage. Here is the URL:

http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/webcam.htm

Since being in this group and some other webcam related groups as well I have
found (and joined a number of free sites - in fact I'm really going to have to
organize them). There are several "free broadcast" sites that you can join
just do a search for them.

As far as your own webpage with your webcam pictures on them, there are a
number of free hosting sites where you can start making a web page of your own.
Like geocities or homestead.

I see by your return email address that you belong to Comcast - I have had a
Comcast client and they do provide you with webspace so that you can add your
own webpage(s).

Rose
"Give A ShoutOut To The World!"
Put Your Voice Message Online at: