PDA

View Full Version : Something better then QuickCam® Pro 4000

Staffing
August 9th 03, 04:00 AM
I am using a QuickCam® Pro 4000, but need some thing better. This is to do
live video conferencing using MSN. I am thinking about going and getting a
DV Camera and pluging in to my DV port, will that help ?

Jay

SLayER
August 9th 03, 10:53 AM
Staffing wrote:
> I am using a QuickCam® Pro 4000, but need some thing better. This is
> to do live video conferencing using MSN. I am thinking about going
> and getting a DV Camera and pluging in to my DV port, will that help ?
>
> Jay

go to www.smilecam.com

order one of these / no get two...

regards slayer
--

if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \.

ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

40138
August 9th 03, 09:36 PM
That looks like a smart piece of kit but no suppliers for Uk though
:-((((((((((

"SLayER" > wrote in message
> Staffing wrote:
> > I am using a QuickCam® Pro 4000, but need some thing better. This is
> > to do live video conferencing using MSN. I am thinking about going
> > and getting a DV Camera and pluging in to my DV port, will that help ?
> >
> > Jay
>
> go to www.smilecam.com
>
> order one of these / no get two...
>
> regards slayer
> --
>

> if the following image offends then dont look at it...
>

> /'_/)
> ,/_ /
> / /
> /'_'/' '/'_'7,
> /'/ / / /"
> ('( ' ' _~/
> \ '
> '\' \ _7
> \ (
> \ \.
>

> ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
> INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

SLayER
August 9th 03, 10:13 PM
40138 wrote:
> That looks like a smart piece of kit but no suppliers for Uk though
> :-((((((((((
>
> "SLayER" > wrote in message
>> Staffing wrote:
>>> I am using a QuickCam® Pro 4000, but need some thing better. This is
>>> to do live video conferencing using MSN. I am thinking about going
>>> and getting a DV Camera and pluging in to my DV port, will that
>>> help ?
>>>
>>> Jay
>>
>> go to www.smilecam.com
>>
>> order one of these / no get two...
>>
>> regards slayer
>> --

yeah i got mine from uk.....

not sure of the url tho....try a search on google for smilecam uk

regards slayer.....

Rick Dancer
August 9th 03, 11:13 PM
I use the Logitech QuickCam® Pro 4000 with MSN. It was a pain to set up, but
it works fine now.
"Staffing" > wrote in message
> I am using a QuickCam® Pro 4000, but need some thing better. This is to do
> live video conferencing using MSN. I am thinking about going and getting a
> DV Camera and pluging in to my DV port, will that help ?
>
> Jay

SLayER
August 10th 03, 04:53 PM

--

bargain mate get two.....

regards slayer

if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \.

ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

herman
September 17th 03, 08:53 PM
I'm tring to get the 4000 to work good in msn also, what did you have
to do?

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 18:13:13 -0400, "Rick Dancer"