PDA

View Full Version : Ivista

Silly Man
July 18th 03, 10:10 PM
Hey! I was woundering if someone could help me? I can see my webcam on other
computers when I type in ip address but cant see it as
(perricomputers.inetcam.com). Anyone got any Ideas ? I am usen Netzero. Is
there something with Netzero I have to change? thanx for your time.

Peter Bogiatzidis
July 19th 03, 06:15 PM
Silly Man,

I had a similar problem and found that I needed to fix Java Virtual Machine,
which no longer comes bundled with Internet Explorer. Once I installed the
version from Sun Microsystems, then I could "see" my cameras from my own
computer. Keep in mind that it'll probably show a local IP address on the
address bar as opposed to your actual (perricomputers.inetcam.com) Inetcam
url address. Hope this helps. Post here and let us know how you made out.

Peter.

"Silly Man" > wrote in message
> Hey! I was woundering if someone could help me? I can see my webcam on
other
> computers when I type in ip address but cant see it as
> (perricomputers.inetcam.com). Anyone got any Ideas ? I am usen Netzero. Is
> there something with Netzero I have to change? thanx for your time.

---