PDA

View Full Version : Re: installing w98 software on xp

Rick Dancer
July 12th 03, 09:24 PM
I've had no problem installing and running w98 sw (except, as you note,
things like Norton). Be carefull if you mix and match though, such as MS
Office software. I had a problem with accessing clipart from MS Publisher
after installing ms Powerpoint 97. I don't know if it had anything to do
with W98 vs XP though.