PDA

View Full Version : Video Drivers

Patrick Cook
July 12th 03, 08:28 AM
Hi everyone:

It's been brought to my attention that my iVista webcam settings as they are
now work best with those with broadband connections. What I'd like to do is
use my SHOUTcast server and the Nullsoft Video Tools to create a dialup
version of my cam page. Problem is the only cam I have is a Micro Webcam
which uses the default Windows Driver. I'm wondering where I can get one of
these things....

1). Generic Webcam Driver compatible with ANY webcam
2). A Driver Emulator
3). Other drivers from other cam manufacturers which will also work with my
Micro webcam (but are NOT dependent on Windows Drivers)

Mind you, they MUST be recognizable drivers which I can select from within
the Nullsoft Video software.

If I can get a dialup version of my webcam page going using Nullsoft Video,
THIS page will be made the default cam page while my iVista cam will become
my secondary cam page. The URL won't change however. :-)

Anyone have any ideas as to where I might be able to go to set out to
acxcomplish this??

Cheers for now :-)

Patrick Cook (Ham Call: KB0OXD)
Jeeper One Radio Network