PDA

View Full Version : Sewing Machine Cam now broadcasting!

SiCK
July 11th 03, 03:49 AM
Yes, it's true! Our new sewing machine gets a webcam...

http://www.4meatlovers.com

Feel free to use the 4 extra streams for your pleasure, please no penis show
offs....

Patrick Cook
July 12th 03, 10:49 AM
Hi everyone:

"SiCK" > wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
> Yes, it's true! Our new sewing machine gets a webcam...
>
> http://www.4meatlovers.com
>
> Feel free to use the 4 extra streams for your pleasure, please no penis
show
> offs....

THREE things SUGGESTED as feedback....

1). You've got a HALLACIOUS noise on your sewing machine cam (if that's
your default cam. You may wanna look into this.
2). Placing each cam in SEPERATE winfdows only leads to IE **CRASHING**.
You may want to change it whereas a new window is NOT opened when someone
changes cams.
3). To avoid those "girls" who just wanna "have fun", might I suggest a
domain name change?? Either that or CLEARLY SPECIFY that you're NOT a
"penis showoff".

Just a few thoughts to consider :-)

Cheers for now :-)

Patrick Cook

Denver, Colorado
http://www.qsl.net/kb0oxd/webcam.html
http://kpdcnetradio.tripod.com/webcam.html

P.S. The alt.webcam.alan newsgroup refers to Allan's Greatest Webcams Ring,
does it??