PDA

View Full Version : Hello !

Silly Man
July 7th 03, 10:27 PM
I tried Webcam Xp , but I dont want to have my ip address as the address. I
want somthing were you can type in ( sillyman.com) or something like that! I
also want to be able to use 2 webcams ! Thanx for your time!
\

SillyMan!

Tony Sutton
July 7th 03, 10:34 PM

Use forwarding. E.g. http://www.dyndns.org

>> also want to be able to use 2 webcams ! Thanx for your time!

You can. See the help manual for webcamxp. I have successfully done it and
it was easy.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!